Hello! How is everybody doing?
I know it’s been a while since I’ve updated, but besides blogging, there is the real world to deal with.
Lately, I’ve been thinking about changing some thing about my blog. From now on, my blog no longer will be about Manga. I am truly sorry, but I have my reasons. That is I have not stopped having interest in them, it is because when it comes to posting frequent updates and writing reviews, I lean more towards YA. I once again apologize.
The past 2 months had been such a great reading months. I feel like it’s a good start to this year.
Last month, I watched the Vampire Academy movie, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Although the movie had some differences from the book, it still kept main concept of the book. Both were unique in its own way.
I also met Marissa Meyer again, only this time for her Cress Tour. I was so fortunate to attend, and meeting her for the second time was even better than the last. She is such a sweet heart and I do hope to meet her again next year, for her Winter Tour.
I know I hadn’t post a review or updated in a while, but that will be happening very soon, during the March Break! 🙂 (I promise you guys, I have it all planned out. :D)
The past two months I’ve read a decent amount of books, and reviews for them will be up shortly.
- Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy #1) by Kerstin Gier
- Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy #2) by Kerstin Gier
- Emerald Green (Precious Stone Trilogy #3) by Kerstin Gier
- Partials (Partials #1) by Dan Wells
- Archetype (Archetype #1) by M.D. Waters
- Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead
- Shatter Me (Shatter Me Trilogy #1) by Tahereh Mafi
- Silence (Silence #1) by Natasha Preston *E-book*
- Prototype (Archetype #2) by M.D.Waters
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) (Re-read)
I’m really into reading this year and so far. I’ve read so many great books, I will talk about them more in my reviews. I hope you guys are having a great reading year as well.